The UNILAG Sandwich Programme admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The Institute of Continuing Education with the Faculty of Education of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is requesting qualified candidates to apply for admission into the Sandwich Programmes run by the Faculty of Education.
In other words making the 2018/2019 UNILAG Sandwich Programme Admission form readily available to interested and qualified candidates. The University of Lagos recognizes the fact that any country that fails to give priority to research will continue to occupy the global backseat.
UNILAG Sandwich Programmes Available
The UNILAG Sandwich Proogrammes available for admission 2018/19 are listed below;
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- LIFELONG AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
Duration Of Programmes
The duration of the courses for UNILAG sandwich programme admission 2018/2019 are four (4), five (5) and six (6) years, depending on entry qualifications of candidates.
University of Lagos Sandwich Programme Admission Requirements – 2018/2019
All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply. Please note that candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply for UNILAG Sandwich Programme 2018/19
- The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 28th June 2019
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
How to Apply:
The application is in two stages:
- Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing).
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms for UNILAG Sandwich Programme admission 2017/2018 should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
UNILAG Sandwich Programme Entrance Exam Schedule For 2018/2019 Admission Exercise
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
EXAM DATE: Saturday, 29th June 2019.
EXAM TIME: Time: 8.00 am.
VENUE: Education Hall University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
- Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of their Application Form.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, 28th June 2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.