The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), School of Postgraduate Studies, has released the screening procedure for newly admitted postgraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNILAG Postgraduate Screening and Registration Procedure
Ensuring a Smooth Start to Your Academic Pursuits
- Timeframe: The screening is ongoing from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, concluding on Friday, December 8, 2023.
Documents Required for the Screening
- Bring along your Original Credentialsfor verification.
- Don’t forget your Screening Schedule/Appointment Letter.
- Have your official UNILAG Admission Letter at hand.
- Complete and print out your Biodata Form.
- Your Degree Certificate or an Official Transcript is necessary.
- A valid NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate is required.
- Your Birth Certificate needs to be presented.
- If applicable, provide your Other Relevant Degree Certificates.
- Any Professional Certificate you hold should be included.
- Call to Bar Certificate is specifically for LLM candidates.
- O’Level Results are specifically for MBA and SPESSC candidates.
- If you’ve changed your name, bring Evidence of Change of Name along with a Marriage Certificate/Newspaper Advert.
- University of Lagos has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, social vices and illegal activities. Any student found wanting shall loose his/her studentship.
- The University mandates everyone on Campus to observe Covid-19 Protocols.
- Candidates are advised to desist from patronizing 3rd Parties in the name of bloggers or business centers, etc.
- All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening.
Screening Venue: School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos.