University of Ilorin, UNILORIN JUPEB admission application form for the 2019/2020 academic session to gain admission directly into 200 level is out. All interested members of the public are hereby informed.
The sales of admission form into UNILORIN’s Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the session was made known on the University web portal.
JUPEB is responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the University and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
University of Ilorin JUPEB Programme Subjects Combinations for Admission
Courses are available in the following Faculties:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENIGNEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
|1.||Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|2.||Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics|
|3.||Economics, Government, Literature in English|
|4.||Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies|
|5.||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|6.||Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba|
|7.||Literature in English, Economics, Music|
|8.||Literature in English, Economics, History|
|9.||Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English|
|10.||Economics, Geography, Mathematics|
|11.||Government, Mathematics, Physics|
|12.||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|13.||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|14.||Mathematics, Physics, Geography|
|15.||Chemistry, Physics, Economics|
|16.||Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|17.||Accounting, Economics, Geography|
|18.||Accounting, Economics, Government|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|20.||Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|21.||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|22.||Business Studies, Economics, Geography|
|23.||French, Government, Literature-in-English|
Follow the application steps below to get started.
How To Apply For UNILORIN JUPEB Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Visit the University of Ilorin website (https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/) to access the JUPEB portal
- Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
- Sign up : Fill the “sign up registration form”
- Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
- Login to your account
- Online application Payment : Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration.Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
Lectures will commence on Monday, 2nd September, 2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.