University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-UTME and Direct Entry forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. The UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening are for candidates who have chosen UNILORIn during the 2018 JAMB UTME and DE registrations.
LATEST UPDATE: UNILORIN Mop-Up Post UTME Screening Schedule 2018/2019
UNILORIN cut-off marks for admission into every department and the general Post-UTME cut-off mark have been released to know if you are eligible for admission for the 2018/2019 academic session. UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to
6th August, 2018. UNILORIN Post UTME registration closing date has now been extended to 20th August, 2018.
University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2018/2019 academic session to upload the required information for the Post-UTME and DE Screening Exercise.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
Who Can Apply For UNILORIN Post-UTME?
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post-UTME / DE Pre-admission Screening For 2018/2019 Academic Session
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure. All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Sc reening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
Go to the UNILORIn Post-UTME screening portal at uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click >OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. <Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for UNILORIN Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening registration is
6th August, 2018. New registration closing date is 20th August, 2018.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : [email protected]
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.