University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) first and second admission list for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) and also participated in the post UTME screening exercise that the 2021/2022 academic session 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are out.
UNIMED admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
How to Check UNIMED Admission List
- Go to UNIMED admission portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/postutme/postutmelogin.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns
- Finally, click on the ‘Log In’ button to access your UNIMED admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: Registration and Resumption of Academic activities for Newly Admitted Students commence on 6th December 2021.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMED admission list