University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) fresh students’ registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all newly-admitted UTME and Direct Entry students (freshers) of UNIMED that the procedure for processing their admission is out. Students are expected to follow the steps outlined here.
UNIMED Freshers’ Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Below are the steps involved in the registration procedure:
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space). See UNIMED School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 session.
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.