Osun State University, UNIOSUN IJMB supplementary admission application for 2016/2017 session has started. Having recently released the IJMB screening result and admission list for 2015/2016 session has started accepting application for the 2016/2016 admission exercise.
Osun State University, through its Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRDLL) in affiliation with Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria invites applications from prospective and qualified candidates for admission into 2016/2017 academic session.
This IJMB programme is to help you gain DIRECT ENTRY admission to 200 level in a University. It will be another opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other.
It involves applying online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
Courses You Can Gain Admission Into Via UNIOSUN IJMB
If you are considering the UNIOSUN-ABU Zaria IJMB programme, the following are the programmes/courses you can be admitted into after passing IJMB exam with acceptable grades.
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
- B.A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. French and International Studies
- B.A. English and International Studies
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Plant Biology
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- B. Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science AND Agricultural Economics & Extension)
- B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture AND Wildlife Management)
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.N.Sc Nursing
Osun State University IJMB Admission Requirement 2016/2017
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Interim Joint Matriculations Board (IJMB) Examination must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language.
For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory in addition to English Language from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply
Candidates should go to the UNIOSUN IJMB portal via http://chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the Online Application Platform.
Read all the registration guidelines and instructions starting your registration.
Payment of N10,000.00 for the UNIOSUN IJMB online application form is through the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
Complete the online UNIOSUN IJMB application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of your credentials for all examinations taken, on the day of screening exercise.
How Do You Qualify For Admission Into 200 Level?
For candidates seeking admission into 200 level, they must;
- Possess five credits in relevant subjects at O’ Level
- Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by obtaining the DIRECT ENTRY FORMS from the JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)
- Pass the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
NOTE: The Programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus), Ikire and Okuku campuses.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.