Osun State University, UNIOSUN has announced the sale of her part time degree admission forms and also the registration details. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The Osun State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Part Time Degree Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Below are the necessary details that would aid in the application process as well as the necessary requirements needed to be eligible for admission.
UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Form- 2017/2018
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who desire University education but are unable to attend full-time programmes to enrol for Part-Time Degree programmes in the following Colleges of the University viz:
College of Humanities and Culture
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, and Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
Application Deadline is December 8, 2017.
All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
1. Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
2. Application Fee For Part-Time Degree Programmes is N10,000
3. Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
4. Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which comes up on Saturday 9th December, 2017 for Part Time Degree Programme while others would be communicated accordingly later .
5. After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.