Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post-UTME form and Direct Entry screening form for the2023/2024 academic session are out on sale. The UNIOSUN Cut-off mark for admission via Post-UTME screening has also been released. This post contains
The general public is hereby informed that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise Application Forms for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are now available online.
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates that intend to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at least 160 marks while candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the under-listed programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen (16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post-UTME Form & DE Screening
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the UNIOSUN Post-UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than 10th, August 2023.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2023/2024 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Change of Institution:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
- The 2023/2024 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
How To Access UNIOSUN Post-UTME Form Online (Portal)
Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions carefully before proceeding to register.
How Much Is UNIOSUN Post-UTME Form Fee?
Payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) only for the Post-UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.).
Application Closing Date
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Tuesday 10th of August, 2023.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08054425783, 08107976419.