Osun State University (UNIOSUN)announces an important update for candidates aspiring to join the university in the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform all aspiring candidates of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) that the deadline for screening registration has been extended.
Who is Eligble To Apply?
- Candidates who selected UNIOSUN as their First Choice.
- Those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their First Choice.
- Candidates with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME.
- Exclusion: Registration is no longer available for specific programmes such as Nursing, Medicine, Law, and several Engineering and Science courses.
- Age Requirement: Candidates should be at least Sixteen (16) years of age by 31st December 2023.
Newly Approved Programmes
UNIOSUN has expanded its academic offerings with the following new programmes:
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Quantity Survey
- B.Sc. Environmental Health Science
- B.HIM. Health Information Management
How to Register
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal at UNIOSUN Admission Portal.
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- Print two copies of the application form after submission.
- Academic Requirements: At least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects within two sittings.
- Direct Entry: A minimum of Lower credit is required.
- O’ Level Details: Candidates must provide accurate O’ Level details. False information will lead to disqualification and legal consequences.
- Participation in the screening exercise is mandatory for admission consideration.
Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
- The 2023/2024 Admission Exercise will be conducted through the JAMB CAP designed to automate the admissions process.
- Candidates must upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a precondition for admission.
Payment and Closing Date
- Payment: N2,000.00 for the Post UTMEScreening through the REMITA Web PAY Platform using ATM Cards.
- Closing Date: 12.00 Noon on Friday, 24th November 2023.
For further details, contact the Admissions Office at Osun State University, Osogbo on:
- Tel: 0810-048-5562
- Tel: 0704-897-4338