Osun State University, UNIOSUN postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. In other words, the Postgraduate College of UNIOSUN is currently selling application forms for admission.
With this said, interested persons can hence apply for Osun State University Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters (Professional and Academic) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Programmes for 2020/2021 academic session. So, the UNIOSUN Postgraduate College will make its registration portal open on Monday, 3rd September, 2020/2021.
List of UNIOSUN Postgraduate Courses Available
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS (PGD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (PGDSM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Resource Management (PGDERM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Mathematics (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Animal Science (PGDAS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (PGDCV)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Elect/Elect. Engineering (PGDEN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning (PGDUP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics with Electronics (PGDPW)
B. PROFESSIONAL MASTERS
- Master in International Studies (Professional), MIS
- Master in Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Professional),MISS
- Master in Environmental Management (MEM) (Professional)
- Master of Science in Disaster & Risk Management (DRM) (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration MBA
C. ACADEMIC MASTERS
- Master of Arts in History and International Studies (M.A)
- Master of Science in Geography (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Microbiology (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (M.Eng)
- Master of Science in Finance (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc)
D. DOCTORATE DEGREE (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Finance (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Ph.D)
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into all the programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required.
Candidate with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2010 must present original of their certificates for screening as their statements of results and/or result slips are unacceptable.
Every candidate in regular employment must submit, with his/her application, a formal letter of release for postgraduate studies by his/her employer.
In addition to the general requirements, an applicant is expected to fulfill specific requirement as regards their programme of study on this website.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng. All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters!
NEW APPLICANT REGISTRATION STEPS
- Step 1: New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
- Step 2: MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
- Step 3: After login choose your Application Programme Type: Ph.D, MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
- Step 4: Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Step 5: Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- Step 6: After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration. At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD:
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following document during online registration. They are:
- Scanned copy of O’ Level Result(s)
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate(s)
- Scanned copy of NYSC discharge/exception certificates (Nigerians Only)
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS: All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission. Submission of an official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission – all academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
INTERNATIONAL/FOREIGN CANDIDATES: All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
DEADLINE: 19th November, 2020.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via: 08035950592, 07030397784, and 08081972154.
ALSO SEE: Universities Currently Selling Postgraduate Forms – 2020/2021