UNIPORT School of Basic Studies (SBS) resumption and registration procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. All students that are newly admitted into the University of Port Harcourt should take note.
Following the release of the UNIPORT School of Basic Studies (SBS) admission list, the management has released the admission registration guideline. All candidates offered admission should follow the steps to complete their admission processing.
NOTE: Lecture commences for 2018/2019 session of the School of Basic Studies on Monday, November 19th, 2018.
Newly admitted candidates are to Click here to register/pay fees.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. Report to the School of Basic Studies on arrival into the University.
2. Registration of students admitted into the School of Basic Studies is carried out only in the School of Basic Studies by the staff of the School.
3. Students are assigned to registrars in the School according to their Departments.
4. All study materials are provided by the School.
5. School fees includes textbooks, brochure, past questions and tutorials, etc. There are no extra charges.
6. REGISTRATION IS FREE.
7. Pay your School fees and bring your receipt for you to be registered. Registration requirements are provided in the School.