The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The sale of the UNIPORT DE form was announced by the management on the University portal.
All candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into the University of Port Harcourt via the 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Direct Entry registration are hereby notified.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 & How To Apply For Admission Screening
The 2020/2021 University of Port Harcourt DE screening application is done online. Please follow the registration guideline below to apply.
Candidates will be required to provide the information below;
- Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE
Monday, 27th July, 2020 – Friday, 28th August, 2020
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Candidates are to input their JAMB Registration Numbers and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card, etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and login with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: directentry[email protected]
- 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.