University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The dates (schedule) for the screening exercise have also been announced.
University of Port Harcourt cut-off mark for admission/Post-UTME was also released with the screening advert.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
How To Buy UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form for 2017/2018 Academic Session
To apply for UNIPORT Post UTME screening online,
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Bankswith Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Dates (Timetable) – 2019/2020
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
|LD DATE||NEW DATE||FACULTY/ PROGRAMME|
|Monday, 9th September, 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry||Agriculture||SSLT|
|Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||Humanities||Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||Management Sciences||Law|
|Thursday, 12th September, 2019||Engineering||Education|
|Friday, 13th September, 2019||Social Sciences||Sciences|
|Saturday, 14th September, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
Candidates are advised to follow this new date while maintaining their day and time of the examination.
Materials Needed For Post-UTME Screening of UNIPORT
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you the very best at the Post-UTME screening!!!