University of Port Hacourt, UNIPORT, has announced the availability of application/payment of fees for transcript payment online. All such concerned members of the public are hereby informed.
The management has hereby uses this medium to inform all person that would like to collect their transcript that payment can now be done online. See the payment procedure for transcript below.
UNIPORT Transcript Application/Payment Procedure
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to inform all Transcript applicants that arrangements for online payment has been concluded.
UNIPORT transcript payment is to be made as follows:
- Transcript processing Fee : University of Port-Harcourt students fee Account (payable in any of the following banks: UBA PLC,Access Bank PLC, and Fidelity bank PLC)
- Deliver fee and Administrative charges:Account Name: ERO courier Transcript DeliveryAccount Number: 6060268566Bank: Fidelity
The rate payable for the various destinations are available below:
Transcript Delivery Charges (Naira)
|ZONE 23||ZONE 22||ZONE 21||ZONE 20|
- Zone 23: Port-Harcourt
- Zone 22: South Eastern States
- Zone 21: South Western State
- Zone 20: Abuja and the entire North
|ENGLAND(LONDON)||WEST AFRICA||UNITED KINGDOM||EUROPE||USA & NORTH AMERICA|
|REST OF AFRICA||UAE & FAR EUROPE||ASIA||LATIN AMERICA & REST OF THE WORLD|
|3||Student copy Transcript||1500|
|6||Verification of Document (local)- To whom it may concern- Confirmation/ verification- Success letter/ certificate||5000|
|7||Letter of proficiency in English Language|
NB: All Transcript Applicant should fill an application form(download from the university website) scan and send same to [email protected]