University of Uyo, UNIUYO has issued a notice to graduands on 2018 Convocation fees payment & collection/return of convocation gowns. All graduating students of the school are to note that the 24th Convocation Programme of Events has been released too.
Graduands are expected to pay the following amounts as applicable to their categories for hiring of gowns, purchase of Order of Proceedings and scrolls.:
UNIUYO Convocation Fees Payment & Convocation Gown
1) First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay a total sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira ) only.
2) Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Graduands are to pay a total sum of N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ) only
3) Ph.D. graduands are to purchase their gowns at the cost of N60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Naira) only, and in addition, pay the sum ofN2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, for Order of Proceedings and scroll.
INSTRUCTIONS TO GRADUANDS
- Each graduand should collect academic gown and invitation cards for his/her guest from Faculty Officers/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- Graduands who are yet to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only, Alumni Association fee are requested to do so
- The list of all graduands is available on the University website: www.uniuyo.edu.ng for confirmation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: All payments should be made online using uniuyo. edu.ng/eportals. Then select ebursaryCollect Link. Follow the instructions upon completion, then you will be redirected to make payment via remita platform.
RETURN OF ACADEMIC GOWNS
All hired academic gowns must be returned to the respective Faculty Officer or Secretary, Postgraduate School, not later than Monday, November 05, 2018. Graduands should obtain clearance notes from Faculty Officer/Secretary, Postgraduate School. Those who fail to comply with this directive would be required to pay the sum of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) only as fine for each day of delay in returning the academic gown.
Arrangement has been made by the Office of the Director of Information and Public Relations for the accreditation of members of the press, Photographers and Video Cameramen not later than Wednesday, 31st October, 2018. Graduands should please note that only University accredited photographers and video cameramen will be admitted into the Convocation Arena
All members of staff of the University, the graduands, and the general public, parents/guardians are cordially invited to the 24th Convocation Ceremony.
For further enquiries, please call: 08165169726, 07010175407.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.