University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIUYO cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 admission/Post-UTME screening has also been. The UNIUYO post UTME form is now on sale as announced by the management of the institution.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out sale.
Who Is Eligible for Post-UTME of UNIUYO?
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How To Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
UNIUYO POST-UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(I) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(Ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
(Iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(Iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University.
Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 10th December, 2020.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2020/2021
We wish you all the best!