University of Uyo, UNIUYO Pre-degree admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The Pre-degree programmes/courses available and admission screening date have also been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year non-residential Pre-Degree Programme in the underlisted Faculties in the University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIUYO Pre-degree Courses/Programmes Available for 2020/2021 Admission
The courses available for the UNIUYO pre-degree admission for the 2020/2021 academic session are;
|A. Faculty of Agriculture|
|(a)||Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|(d)||Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|(e)||Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|(f)||Food Science and Technology|
|(g)||Home Economics. Nutrition and Dietetics|
|(h)||Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|B. Faculty of Science|
|(a)||Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|(b)||Botany and Ecological Studies|
|C.||Faculty of Education|
|(c)||Computer Science Education|
|(f)||Home Economics Education|
|(g)||Integrated Science Education|
|(h)||Library and Information Science (Science component only)|
|(j)||Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)|
Entry Requirements For UNIUYO Pre-Degree 2020/2021
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission 2020/2021
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets;, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Application Closing Date
Closing Date for registration: Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Screening Schedule 2020/2021
Date : Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020.
Venue: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.