The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Sandwich programmes admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the School of Continuing Education (SCE) is out on sale.
List of UNIUYO Sandwich Courses/Programmes Available for Admission (Courses Offered)
Here are the courses available for UNIUYO sandwich admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
(i) B. A. (Ed.) in: a. English b. Fine Arts c. French d. History e. Religion f. Music.
(ii) B.Sc. (Ed.) in: a. Biology b. Chemistry c. Mathematics d. Physics e. Integrated Science f. Physical Education g. Health Education.
(iii) B.Sc. (Ed.) in: a. Economics b. Geography c. Political Science.
(iv) B.Sc. (Ed.) in: a. Business Education (Accounting) b. Technical Education c. Home Economics Education d. Agricultural Education.
(v) B. Ed. in: a. Pre-Primary & Primary Education b. Guidance and Counseling c. Special Education d. Social Studies.
(vi) B. L. S. (Ed.) in: Library & Information Science.
Duration of UNIUYO Sandwich Programme
Candidates will complete the programme in five years (slots) of nine (9) weeks each.
Entry Requirements For UNIUYO Sandwich Admission 2020/2021
Only holders of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- NCE with a minimum of eight (8) points and above in Education and the teaching subjects.
- OND in relevant programmes.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and Psychiatry Nursing with at least three (3) years post qualification experience may be eligible for admission for Health Education.
- Candidates with (i) or (ii) above must, in addition, possess five (5) subjects at GCE (O/L), NECO/WASC/TC II, SSC including English Language at not more than two sittings and any other specific departmental requirement.
- Programmes in Sciences, Vocational Education and Library Science require a credit pass in Mathematics. Holders of Diploma in Library Science with at least Lower Credit are also eligible for admission into BLIS Library & Information Science
- All applicants should submit hard copies of all their credentials to the Administrative Secretary, School of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of Uyo, Uyo.
Please note that a credit pass in Chemistry is a requirement for candidates intending to offer Home Economics Education and Agricultural Education.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Sandwich Admission Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N8, 000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number, Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
Closing date for registration is Eight weeks from the date of Advertisement.