Study in Finland: University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Programme
University of Oulu international master’s scholarship programme.
The University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide scholarships in architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences to academically talented international students who wants to study a Master’s Programme in Finland.
University of Oulu, Finland
Field(s) of study:
The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes:
– Architectural Design
– Astronomy and Space Physics
– Biomedical Engineering
– Computer Vision and Signal Processing
– Environmental Engineering
– Ecology and Population Genetics (ECOGEN)
– Economic Geology
– Education and Globalisation (EdGlo)
– Finance (MF)
– Financial and Management Accounting (FMA)
– International Business (IB)
– Learning, Education and Technology (LET)
– Magnetic Resonance in Materials (MRM)
– Protein Science and Biotechnology
– Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment (GS3D)
– Synchrotron Radiation Based Science and Accelerator Physics
– Wireless Communications Engineering (WCE)
The scholarships are targeted to Non EU/EEA International Students.
The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% or 100% of the tuition fee after the first study year.In order to retain the scholarship in the following year of study, a student must have completed at minimum 60 credits by the end of the previous academic year.
Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2022-2023 if they are:
• Non-EU/EEA** citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
Applicants not eligible for the International Master’s Scholarship are: 1) non-EU/EEA citizens who have a permanent residence permit in Finland, 2) EU/EEA citizens or comparable persons , 3) University of Oulu students who have been accepted to study BEFORE the academic year 2022 – 23.
• Eligible to apply for a Master’s degree programme at the University of Oulu for academic year 2022 – 2023.
– The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education.
– The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in English language. See approved methods of demonstrating language proficiency.
– Applicants who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s programme will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
There is no separate application for the International Master’s Scholarship. All applicants for University of Oulu Master’s degree programmes need to complete the Online Application Form. Those applicants who are applying for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship have to additionally complete the “Application for Scholarship,” which can be found at the end of the Online Application Form.
The deadline of applications for the International Master’s Scholarship is 31 January annually.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed and updated information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.oulu.fi/degree/scholarships