UNIZIK admission list (first and second batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The released list is the first batch Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK admission list of candidates who have been offered admission. As said earlier, the admission is for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates who took part in the admission screening of UNIZIK and applied via JAMB UTME are hereby informed. Check your admission status on UNIZIK website unizik.edu.ng using steps below;
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The released UNIZIK first batch and second batch admission lists has now been uploaded online to the UNIZIK admission-checking portal (my.unizik.edu.ng). To check,
- First of all, go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
ALSO SEE: UNIZIK Biometric Verification Exercise for 2018/2019 Freshers. You should also see the UNIZIK Notice on Departmental Cut-off Marks.
Alternatively, you can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal
- Firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIZIK admission status.
NGScholars congratulates all candidates whose names appear on the UNIZIK 2018/2019 merit admission list.
Those who have been offered admission should immediately proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept or decline their admission offer. Those who can’t find their names yet after meeting all requirements should check back. The admission lists of UNIZIK are uploaded in batches.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appeared on the first batch and second batch UNIZIK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.