Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) JUPEB admission list and new students registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
In other words, the management of UNIZIK has released the list of admitted students as well as the procedure they are to use for registration for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check UNIZIK JUPEB Admission List for 2018/2019
- Firstly, go to UNIZIK JUPEB portal at http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb/.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Finally, click on Login button to view your UNIZIK JUPEB admission status.
UNIZIK JUPEB Fees & Registration Details for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- All shortlisted candidates are to Proceed to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs Hall 6.
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) there for the payment of Acceptance, Biometric and JUBEB fee of (NGN) 70,000.
- Proceed with the RRR printout to any bank within the University Campus to make your Fee Payment
- Come Back to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs to confirm your payment and fillout your E-Clearance form
- After payment confirmation, come back to the CEP ICT Center in Utiltiy building upstairs for your Biometric Capturing.
NOTE: All processes commenced on Wednesday, 10th October, 2018.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.