UNIZIK part-time admission list is out. This is the Nnamdi Azikiwe University admission list of applicants admitted into part-time (CEP) programmes offered by the school for the 2020/2021 academic session..
NGScholars is hereby using this medium to inform all candidates that applied for admission into UNIZK PT programmes. The admission list is now available online. Therefore, you can check if your name is on the list.
How To Check UNIZIK Part-Time Admission List (Degree)
Follow the steps in the outline below to check your admission status for 2020/2021 session:
- Firstly, candidates should go to UNIZIK CEP admission status checking portal at https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FillAdmissionForm
- Supply your Form Number in the required column
- Finally, click on the Next button to access your UNIZIK CEP admission status
UNIZIK Part-time Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
Successfully admitted students are to fully follow the list of steps on the portal to generate an acceptance fee.
- Click on STEP 1: Click on generate acceptance invoice(to generate RRR). Click on “Print Invoice” Make payment in the bank. You can also click on Print Admission Letter to print the admission letter
- Click on STEP 2: Enter the RRR.
- Click on Generate Receipt.
- Click on Step 3: Confirm your O’level result.
- Click on Step 4: Generate School fees RRR: Print it and make payment in the bank.
- Click on STEP 5:Enter the RRR and generate Receipt.
- Click on STEP 6: Enter other biodata
- Click on STEP 7: Print Clearance form:
- Click on Step 8: Register your courses.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names appear on the UNIZK Part-time degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We wish you the very best as you start your part-time programme at Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK).