UNIZIK Post-UTME & DE Forms 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Nnadmi Azikwe University, UNIZIK Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
LATEST UPDATE ON UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING:
Information on how to apply for the POST UTME screening exercise have been released by the management of the University. Online application for UNIZIK 2021 Post-UTME has made available for the academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the form below.
Who Is Eligible for UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise (Requirements) ?
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK / DE Post UTME.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
Check UNIZIK 2021/2022 Cut off marks here
How To Apply For UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th November 2021.
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2021 Post UTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
- FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING: Agric & Bio Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.