Nnadmi Azikwe University, UNIZIK Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2020/2021 academic session are out on sale. The UNIZIK Post UTME/DE screening dates for the 2020/2021 admission exercise have been announced too.
LATEST UPDATE ON UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING:
Information on how to apply for the screening exercise have been released by the management of the University. Online application for UNIZIK 2020 Post-UTME has made available for the academic session.
Who Is Eligible for UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise (Requirements) ?
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
How To Apply For UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institution) ends on Monday, 31st August 2020. Any change after that day will not be valid
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening schedule.
The schedule for the screening exercise would be communicated in due time.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
Application Closing Date
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on 10th August and will end on 7th September, 2020.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021
We wish you all the best at the Nnadmi Azikwe University, UNIZIK Post-UTME screening.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.