The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2015/2016 academic session. All students who have been offered admission are to follow this guideline to pay their acceptance fee.
Guide For Payment of UNN Acceptance Fee Payment – 2015/2016
The payment of acceptance fees for the freshers of UNN is now activated! As a result of this, all newly-admitted students can go ahead and pay their acceptance fees.
Follow the guide below to pay for the UNN acceptance fee for the session 2015/2016:
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the UNN Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unn.edu.ng
- Change your password.
- Complete and submit your profile on the portal.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee
- Proceed to the bank to pay the UNN acceptance fee
- Proceed back to the portal and print your acceptance fee receipt and acceptance letter
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, accommodation fees, laptop fees (for first years), etc.)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and print your receipts
- Proceed to Ekpo Ref for clearance by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates
- Get assigned with Matriculation number by the Faculty Officer
- Do your Biometric capturing also at Ekpo Ref.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card from ICT at Obieri Computing Centre
Students who have followed this procedure to pay the UNN acceptance fees and entered their biometric are to keep copies of all their printouts from the website and the portal for future references!
We wish you a delightful and successful stay in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka!