The management of UNN has issued a release to all 2019/2020 Post UTME candidates of the institution. All such prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN post UTME Screening Examination, should note that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N1,000 only.
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below:
- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/GetBedSpace.aspx.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N1000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.