UNN admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN primary admission list for the next session has been released and updated.
Candidates who applied for admission should check the admission list released for their names.
LATEST UPDATE: UNN Supplementary Admission List (UTME & DE) Out.
We wish to inform all candidates who took part in the UNN Post UTME screening exercise that the admission list has been released. The released UNN admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University.
How To Check UNN Admission List
The admission list below contains the names of candidates and the department into which they are offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who did not see their names on the admission list would have to wait for the second admission list.
Additional Primary Admission List
Please read the instructions at end of the article. It contains the next steps the school want you to take after confirming your admission status.
UNN Primary Admission List
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 UNN admission list.