University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN MBA admission form (Distance Learning Programme module) for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is now selling the application forms for admission into its DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The UNN CDeL offers a 100% online Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Degree with options in Management, Marketing, Accounting or Banking & Finance, with 4 intakes a year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
UNN MBA Admission Requirements (Eligibility Criteria)
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
How To Apply For UNN Distance Learning MBA Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Those interested and qualified should follow the link below to begin their application.
Applicants will be required to upload a valid Identification card (National ID card, Voters card, International Passport or Drivers License), Passport Photograph and their Certificate or Statement of Result.
When an application is submitted, it is reviewed by the University and within a few days, applicants will be informed of their admission status via their email address.
Interested applicants are to visit this link: applications.unn.edu.ng/ to apply
Successfully admitted applicants should note that after they are given provisional admission, they have 14 days to accept the admission by paying their application and acceptance fees respectively or stand the chance of losing it.
Those who wish to accept their admissions should log into their accounts by clicking the links in their admission emails
Students can choose any of the following flexible modes of payment to pay their tuition fees;
|1||Per Month||18 months||N22,900||N412,200|
|2||Per Semester||4 semesters||N103,050||N412,200|
|3||Per Session||2 sessions||N206,100||N412,200|
Other Applicable Fees
|1||Application Fee||N25,000||Per application (non refundable).|
|2||Acceptance Fee||N10,000||Paid after admission is given.|
|3||Exam fee||N10,000||Paid every Semester|
|4||ICT Administrative fee||N5,000||Paid in the first semester.|
|5||Identity Card||N2,000||Paid in the first semester.|
|6||Result Verification||N10,000||Paid in the third semester.|
|7||Gown||N5,000||Paid in the third semester.|
|8||Statement of Result||N5,000||Paid in the third semester.|
|9||Certificate||N3,000||Paid in the third semester.|
|10||Project fee||N40,000||Paid in the third semester.|
The University reserves the right to change its published fees without prior warning and fees are subject to annual revision.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.