UNN change of course form for 2019/2020, officially called University of Nigeria, UNN advertised Courses/“Shopping” application form for the 2019/2020 academic session are out on sale.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN has released the change of course application form for the 2019/2020 academic session for candidates who did not get accepted into the institution to study the course of choice, but would wish to change their course.
Application For UNN Advertised Courses/“Shopping” For 2019/2020 Admissions
Interested 2019/2020 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5||Food Science and Technology||14|
|7||Nutrition And Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1||Archeology & Tourism||28|
|3||Fine and Applied Arts||6|
|7||History & International Studies||10|
|8||Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||12|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Biological Science||24|
|2||Plant Science and Biotechnology||108|
|3||Zoology and Environmental Biology||85|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|1||Banking and Finance||13|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|2||Early Childhood Education||36|
|7||Library and Information Science||10|
|9||Education Social Studies||19|
|10||Adult Education and Extra Mural Studies||79|
|11||Education Creative Arts||11|
|13||Education Fine and Applied Arts||11|
|16||Education Religious Studies||13|
|20||Education Integrated Science||32|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1||Agric and Bioresources Engineering||70|
|6||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||77|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3||Geoinformatics & Surveying||45|
|4||Urban and Regional Planning||62|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Physical Sciences||81|
|4||Physics and Astronomy||105|
|5||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||24|
|7||Science Laboratory Technology||8|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|6||Public Administration and Local Government||12|
|7||Religion and cultural Studies||30|
|10||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||31|
|5||Industrial Tech Education||43|
Application Closing DateHow To Apply For The UNN Change of Course 2019/2020 With Other Instructions
To apply and complete the change of course application form for the 2019/2020 academic session;
- Instructions to candidates applying for advertised courses
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Candidates must posses the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2019.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2019/2020 academic year.
Application opens on Friday 20 September, and closes in Friday 04 October, 2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.