University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Change of Degree Programme (Course / Department) application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The management of UNN has announced the commencement of change of degree application for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management has also provided the guidelines for the change of degree programme for students who would wish to change their degree programme. Such students must have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 in 2017/2018 academic session.
Guidelines For UNN Change of Degree Programme / Department / Courses for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Here are the guidelines for change of course for the 2017/2018 academic session;
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How To Apply For UNN Change of Course for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Application Closing Date
Application for University of Nigeria, Nsukka Change of Course closes on 31st August, 2018. Online registration commences on Monday 16th July, 2018 and ends on 31st August, 2018.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.