The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby invites interested students who must have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 to apply for the 2015/2016 Academic Session Change of Degree Programme.
1. Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
3. The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. Movement of Application forms from the Admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
6. For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00. Each Department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the Department, through Change of Degree Programme.
7. No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
a) Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or
portal unnportal.edu.ng , log in your Registration number to generate and download a unique payment invoice. Take the invoice to any branch of the following Banks on the e-transact:
– UBA Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
– First Bank of Nigeria Plc
– Access Bank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
b) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
c) To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration number, the Confirmation number and Invoice number.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed while any extraneous payment will nullify the application.
Online registration ends on Friday 30th October, 2015.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.