University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN has issued a notice to new postgraduate students on registration for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NGScholars is hereby using this medium to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the registration exercise has started.
Deadline Update: Update of Postgraduate students registration has been extended to the Friday, 15th of June.
UNN New Postgraduate Students Registration For 2017/2018 Academic Session
UPDATE OF POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION
Following the Report of the Vice-Chancellor’s Committee on Update and Renewal of Postgraduate Registration, the Vice-Chancellor has directed that every Postgraduate student should update his/her registration on or before 31st May, 2018. The exercise is designed to avail the University of the updated statistics of postgraduate enrolment needed for effective planning.
In view of the above, it is expected that by 31st May, 2018 every postgraduate student shall have updated his/her registration online. After the above date, any student whose name is not found in the updated list of various departments loses his/her studentship.
Deans of Faculty, Directors of Institute/Centre, Heads of Department, Postgraduate Supervisors and all concerned functionaries of the University are required to take note of the above information for their further necessary action.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the online registration exercise has commenced.
UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure:
Registering students should observe the following registration process.
- Visit the url: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Click on POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS.
- CLICK ON POSTGRADUATE PORTAL.
- By the right hand side, click on “CLICK HERE TO GET LOGIN DETAILS.”
- If new student, click on NEW STUDENTS’ button. If an old student, then click on RETURNING STUDENT’S button.
- In the registration number box, enter your application number in full e.g. UNN/PG/2016p-18/000039
- Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
- In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
- Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
- Click on PROFILE and the BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
- After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
- Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/16/73789.
- Then printout your PARTICULARS Of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
- Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate school for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
- Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
- Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
- Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.
Registration Closing Date:
Registration for fresh UNN postgraduate students will end on
31st May, 2018. The new date for the UNN PG registration is Friday, 15th of June.
Also see the UNN Postgraduate Admission List for 2017/2018 academic session.