This is to inform all prospective University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) students that UNN Post-UTME CBT practice portal has been enabled. The University management has set up a portal were they can now practice for their upcoming Post-UTME screening exam which is going to be a computer based test (CBT).
UNN post UTME practice portal is not accessible for FREE! You will have to pay some certain sum to get the scratch card that will allow you to make use of the online facility. To practice for the forthcoming exam, candidates are buy a scratch card at the sum of N500 only (excludes bank commission) from the under listed banks:
- UBA Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.
- First Bank.
- Access Bank.
Procedure to Register for and Write UNN Post-UTME CBT Practice Exam
- Visit http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/
- Log on with your Jamb Registration Number and the CBT practice Scratch Card pin you purchased.
- Click the “Submit” button
- Select your course of study.
- Enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB exam.
- Click “Start“.
- Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam).
- Go back to http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the link below the page that says “Click here to Login and take the test“.
- Enter your Examination No (the number on the token you generated earlier).
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click the Login button.
- Start the Exam.
- Submit when done.
- See Result.
- Log out from the portal.
- UNN post-UTME 2016/2017 examination date has not been announced.
- The Post-UTME Practice exam questions are in no way going to be repeated in the Post-UTME exam.
- Each card gives you access to practice on the site twice (2 times) .
- You will need to have your JAMB Registration number handy for this practice.
- Keep your card details safe.
- Print your generated token page and keep it safe.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.