The UNN Post-UTME CBT practice has started ahead of the sale of form for the 2016/2017 session. Candidates that wish to apply for the UNN post utme 2016 screening are encouraged to practice ahead of the screening. The procedures for such has been described here.
- UBA Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.
- First Bank.
- Access Bank.
Steps for student to practice for the UNN 2015 Post-UTME exam:
1. Buy the scratch card from the approved banks.
2. Log on to www.unn.edu.ng
3. Scroll down the page and click on Post UTME CBT Practice
log on to http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/
4. Log on with your Jamb Registration Number and Scratch Card pin.
5. Click Submit
6. Select your course of study.
7. Enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB exam.
8. Click Start.
9. Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam)
To begin the practice for the exam:
10. Go back to Step 3 above.
11. Enter your registration number
12. Enter your token number (Given)
13. Click start exam.
14. Begin Practice exam.
15. Submit when done.
16. See Result.
17. Log out from the system.
Each candiates should note that the scratch card gives you access to practice on the site twice (2 times) and you will need to have your JAMB Registration number handy for this practice.
Keep your card details safe as well as your generated printed token page.
The More you practice the more your chances of excelling in the exam.