The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate admission screening exam dates (CBT) and timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
The test will be Computer-based and conducted in batches. The management of the Postgraduate School of UNN has made this known in a statement.
All candidates who have applied for the 2020/2021 UNN Postgraduate Admission are hereby informed that a screening Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted on the set dates. Other useful information were also released by the PG School.
UNN Postgraduate Admission Screening Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session
All applicants will undergo computer based Postgraduate admission screening test (CBT). The PG screening test will be conducted on 29th April 2021.
SEE ALSO: UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Mock Exam.
The UNN PG Exam Requirements
The requirement for taking the examination include:
- A functional computer system with Webcam.
- Steady internet facility.
To Participate in the online screening examination:
- Visit the link https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx.
- Click on the link that takes you to the examination login page.
- Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
- Login to the platform with your application number in full.
- Start your exam.
- Ensure your face is steady facing the webcam throughout the duration of the examination.
- Answer all questions in the time allotted.
- You are NOT EXPECTED to come to UNN to write the examination, you can write from any location.
- You MUST have a camera-enabled laptop.
- You can write the examination at a convenient time within the allotted hours for the day.
- Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
- If your time runs out before you submit, the system automatically submits for you.
We wish you the very best at the UNN postgraduate screening exercise!!!