UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We are the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: National Sales Executive
- Identifies opportunities to partner with customers through understanding the competitive landscape, market trends, and individual business problems and needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups to understand customer requirements, promote service offerings, capabilities, and provide sales support.
- Manages and maintains relationships to promote UPS’s capabilities and provide strategic solutions.
- Coordinates project schedules with deadlines to deliver successful implementations Forecasts and plans for customers’ long-term business models to position product and service solutions that will meet their future business needs.
- Maintains and monitors records of customer information and account performance for UPS business to track sales performance against sales objectives.
- Prepares and delivers customer facing presentations to position UPS solutions and value propositions to customers.
- Serves as an internal advocate for customers’ expectations and solution demands to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Applies a strong understanding of customers’ business models and structure to outline appropriate sales processes for developing comprehensive pricing strategies and proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters degree preferred.
- Highly experienced sales performance record.
- The National Sales Executive is responsible for driving business growth through sales management and leadership.
- He/She penetrates and cultivates new business with existing and new customers while maintaining a profitable operating ratio.
- The Sales Executives drive business growth through solution development, customer facing communications, contract development and negotiation
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Ref: MKT 03
- Utilizes standardized information sources, tools and methods to prioritize customers.
- Investigates and documents sales behaviour to understand the nature of the UPS relationship relative to performance (e.g., economy, third-party billing, competitor is cherry picking, value UPS provides & identification of additional opportunities).
- Acts as a subject matter expert to sales personnel to support engagement with customers, particularly in modifications to action plans resulting from customer negotiations.
- Conducts detailed analysis of the country’s current and potential revenue and profit within the industry or segment to inform the identification and targeting of opportunities.
- Determines gaps in sales funnel relative to segment potential to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Provides prioritized lead lists to focus efforts on selected opportunities.
- Utilizes standardized reports to identify and track key performance indicators across customer profitability management program, micro-market analysis and the business plan.
- Identifies gaps in plan performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Examines reports for improvement opportunities and communicates recommendations to manager for standardized report modification
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum).
- Master’s Degree- MBA (Finance and Marketing Preferred).
- Strong Marketing experience.
- It is the responsibility of the Market Analyst to support UPS Nigeria’s revenue and profit growth by focusing analysis and action in the areas of Customer Profitability Management (CPM) and Micro Market Analysis.
- The CPM program requires the analyst to conduct prioritization analysis to identify customers that are highly profitable or significantly below their planned contribution.
- The analyst is also to conduct micro market analysis utilizing standardized analytical approaches, data and tools to provide detailed insights to the segment marketing team for opportunity identification and targeting.
- These insights will include, but not be limited to opportunity sizing by industry and geography, and UPS relative position within priority segments.
How to Apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2013
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.