A vacant position has just opened up at the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD in the Counselling Unit. The University has announced to the general public, as the Institution is in search of a qualified, experienced and a well trained Guidance Counsellor to provide counseling information to the university authority, management and students’ faculties.
Requirements For the Vacant Counselling Position at ABUAD
Here are the requirements and qualification needed to fill the vacant counselling position at the ABUAD Counselling Unit.
1. Candidate must have a good degree in Guidance and Counselling from a reputable institution with either B.A/B.Sc/B.Ed or/and M.A/M.Sc/M.Ed in Guidance and Counselling; Counselling Psychology; Clinical Psychology.
2. Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of post-qualification experience in school setting.
3. Candidate should have an area of specialization in any of the following;
- Counselling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Youth and Drug-related Psychology
How To Apply
To apply for the vacant counselling position at ABUAD;
1. Candidates are to fill a registration form, CLICK HERE to get registered.
2. Candidates would ab required to take an online examination, CLICK HERE.