Veritas University, Abuja, Admission Screening (Post-UTME/DE) form into undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now out on sale. All members of the general public are hereby informed.
Applications are hereby invited from candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME Examination and candidates with Direct Entry application for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of Veritas University .
Veritas University, Abuja (VUNA), is the Catholic University of Nigeria. It was founded by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria through a resolution given at its March 2002 meeting in Abuja. The University seeks to provide higher education and balanced training in an atmosphere of peace without discriminating against or excluding other students of our society provided that they are academically qualified and socially fit to study in the University.
Eligibility Criteria For Veritas University Post UTME
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to Apply for Veritas University Admission Screening – 2020/2021
- Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller and credentials should be scanned and sent to [email protected] or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:[email protected].
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
We wish you best of luck in your academic pursuit!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.