WAEC Result 2018 is now out on result-checker on www.waecdirect.org. The WAEC May/June examination result is now available for checking online. All candidates who sat for the May/June examination of the West African Examination Council can now go online to check their results.
The result of WAEC 2018 (May/June) has now been fully uploaded to the result portal for viewing by candidates. Candidates are therefore informed that they can now access their results following the steps below.
MUST READ: Upgrade WAEC Result 2018 (May/June Exams)
How To Check WAEC Result 2018 Result Online (May/June Exam)
The WAEC May/June results for 2018 have been uploaded on the council’s portal. Candidates who sat for the 2018 WAEC GCE May/June exam can follow the steps outlined below to check their WAEC result:
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Don’t forget to print your result for future references. you may need it in the future after you have exhausted your WAEC result-checking card usage. The WAEC result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates.
Did you know you can check WAEC result on mobile phone too? Just follow this guide to get your result sent to you as SMS.
Do You Have Any Problem Checking Your WAEC Result?
Kindly send the following details to [email protected] for verification and assistance
- Error message displayed
- Your examination number
- Type of Exam
- Year of Exam.
How To Check WAEC Result on Mobile Phone
Follow the steps outlined below to check the result of West African Examination Council on phone.
- Buy the WAEC Direct result-checking Scratch card.
- Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Your result will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone you dialed the code on. (SMS Cost N30 Only).
You can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Are you getting error while attempting to check your WAEC result? Please click the following link:- How To Resolve WAEC Result Checking Error.
Good luck from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.