Wema Bank is currently recruiting graduate trainees into entry-level positions at their branches nationwide. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacancy advertised by the bank.
Wema Bank Nigeria PLC is recruiting for entry-level candidates to fill various positions across their branches all over Nigeria.
At Wema Bank, people are the key to realising our vision. Building trust with colleagues and clients, strong teamwork, professionalism and being accountable for our actions are the foundation for our success. We are an organisation that appreciates and values your unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Details of the 2018 WEMA Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
Requirements for Wema Bank Graduate Trainees Job
Below are all that you need to know about the Wema Bank recruitment of graduates; Qualification, Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills required, application closing date and how to apply.
Qualification for the vacancy:
- University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Not older than 26 years.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Commitment & Aspiration:
- Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Application Closing Date
Closing date for the Wema Bank graduate trainees recruitment application is 31st July, 2018. We therefore implore you to apply for this job vacancy as soon as you can.
Application Process – Graduate Careers
All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to apply.
All eligible candidates will be batched and invited for the Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
How To Apply For Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]Stating “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your mail.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!