YABATECH Change of Course form for 2019/2020 admission exercise is out. Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released its change of course application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The YABATECH change of course form is for candidates who did not meet the cut-off mark of courses of their choice, but wish to change their course. Such candidates can therefore apply for change of department/programme.
This is an avenue for candidates to change to another department which would be ready to accept them as few slots are still available for admission.
Who can Apply for YABATECH Change of Course?
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
Candidates who made minimum score of 150 in the UTME for ND Full Time and 180 for Degree Programme and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 45% are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
Courses Available for Change of Course:
The programmes available are as follows:
1. AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
2. AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
3. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
4. ESTATE MANAGEMENTAND VALUATION
5. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
6. INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
7. LEISURE AND TOURISM
9. METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
10. OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
11. POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
12. PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
13. QUANTITY SURVEYING
15. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
16. TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
17. URBAN & REGIONAL
18. WELDING AND FABRICATION
1. ART EDUCATION
2. BUSINESS EDUCATION
3. CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
4. COMPUTER EDUCATION
5. HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION
6. INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
7. INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
8. MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
9. PHYSICS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2019/2020 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Alternatively, you can go directly to the page here.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.