Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH HND admission form for 2020/2021 part-time and full-time admission is out. The management of YABATECH has started selling full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Hence, interested candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high-quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encouraged to apply.
Please check the list of YABATECH HND Courses Available (offered) to confirm your course of interest is available for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission exercise.
YABATECH HND Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Here are the entry requirements for both Yaba College of Technology Part-time and Full-time HND admission 2020/2021 academic session;
- SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
- Students for Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
How To Apply For YABATECH HND Admission [Full-time] 2020/2021
- Firstly, applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on on-line application and complete the basic details form.
- Next, applicants should pay N15,000.00 on-line via Remita platform. Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
- Finally, candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Candidates applying for full time and part time HND must ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology, within six weeks from the date of this publication.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for the YABATECH HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is 6 weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after that date will not be considered.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements visit Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.