Yobe State University (YSU) Hostel accommodation online application and allocation guidelines for 2018/2019 academic session. All students of YSU interested in hostel bed spaces should read this post on how to apply.
For YSU hostel accommodation, newly-admitted, final year, foreign and disabled students can all apply. All categories of students have their procedure for application.
YSU Hostel Accommodation Eligibility
The following categories of students are eligible to apply for hostel accommodation:
- All undergraduate Students who are in their final year of study.
- All undergraduate Students who are in their first year of study.
- All Foreign Students
- Interested disable candidates
YSU Hostel Accommodation Requirements
All eligible students wishing to apply for the hostel accommodation shall be required to obtain a login PIN at a non-refundable amount of N5000 only from the Union Bank. The following should also be presented before the PIN can be issued.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Student Identification card
- Photocopy of the 2018/2019 Course Registration Slip
YSU Hostel Accommodation Online Application Procedure
- Visit ug.ysu.edu.ng
- Login and complete your 2018/2019 Registration
- On the Profile Menu, Click on Apply for Accommodation
- Select Hostel and Provide Accommodation Card Details
- Select and confirm Hostel name and Room Number
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit Printed Acknowledgment Slip to Hall Master/Mistress for Final Approval.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.