Ambrose Alli University pulls out of ASUU strike. AAU Ekpoma resumption date for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced after pulling out of ASUU strike.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma management has announced the new resumption date to begin academic activities for the first semester of the 2018/2019 academic session. All members of the university’s community (students, lectures, etc) should take.
All students are hereby urged to return to school on to commence the first semester of the 2018/2018 academic calendar as on the schedule. See the AAU resumption date below.
AAU Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Academic Session Announced After Pulling Out Of ASUU Strike
This is to inform all the students of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the management of the university has announced the resumption date for the commencement of 2018/2019 academic session after pulling out of strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
AAU resumption date for the commencement of first semester of 2018/2019 academic session is as follows:
The Senate of AAU, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019, after due deliberations, has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27th January, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019.
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
Deans, HOD, Lecturers and students of the University community are to take note of this.
NGScholars wishes you a happy resumption!!!