ACEONDO screening for 2020/2021 freshers (Degree and NCE) has commenced. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEOndo admission screening procedure for the newly admitted students (freshers) of the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management, apart from releasing the process for the ACEOndo screening has also released the commencement date.
NGScholars is hereby using this medium to inform all newly-admitted students of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) that screening exercise will commence on Monday, 10th May 2021.
If you have not confirmed your admission status, click applicable link below to do so now:
- Adeyemi College of Education NCE Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education Degree UTME Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Admission List.
See full details below.
ACEOndo Freshers Screening Procedure for 2020/2021 Session
All Fresh Students are therefore requested to follow the procedure as stated below:
- Payment of non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20,000.00) for NCE and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (₦25,000.00) for Degree candidates
- After payment proceed to fill in your Biodata
- Upload the following documents
- Proceed to your School with the Hard Copies of the following for the Physical Screening
- printout of JAMB Registration form
- JAMB Original Online Result Slip
- JAMB Original Admission Letter
- O’ Level/NCE Result as applicable
- printout of the Post UTME Screening form
- The Screening Exercise is expected to take place between 9.00am and 2.00pm daily.
Note that all materials to be uploaded must be clearly and neatly scanned.
Please note that for freshmen that are yet to collect the original of their certificates, the statement of results to be uploaded must have been verified by the verification unit of the exams and records.
Note also that you will not be able to access the portal if you have not paid the required fees.