Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna, AFIT ND admission form (Post UTME) form 2018/2019 academic session is now out on sale. The exam date and venue as well as how to apply for the post utme screening has also been announced. Interested candidates are hereby notified.
This is to notify the general public and all candidates, including military personnel, who selected the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna as their choice of Institution during the last JAMB UTME that the post UTME screening exercise application form is out.
JAMB candidates who did not previously select AFIT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the Institute and have the JAMB UTME cutoff point are to equally prepare to participate in the screening exercise.
Available AFIT ND Courses & Admission Requirements
a. Faculty of Air Engineering:
(1) B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
b. Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies
(1) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(2) B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
(3) B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
(4) B.Eng Civil Engineering.
(5) B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
(6) B.Sc Cyber Security
c. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
(1) B.Sc Accounting.
(2) B.Sc Business Administration
(3) B.Sc Economics.
(4) B.Sc Marketing.
Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s undergraduate programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. Entry requirements for undergraduate programmes offered in AFIT are as detailed below:
a. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
b. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
How To Apply For AFIT Post-UTME (ND Admission) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
- Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
- Next, create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application.
- To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000 only for undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
- After a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
AFIT Post UTME Screening:
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October 2018 at AFIT, Kaduna by 9am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
b. 2 Passport Size Photographs
c. 2018 UTME Result Slip.
d. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
a. Engineering Programmes – 4 October 2018.
b. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October 2018
Application Closing Date
All applications for admission will close on Sunday 30 September 2018. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.081555559571/09074411999.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.