Agbami Scholarship 2018: Application for the 2018/2019 Agbami Scholarship Awards is currently ongoing. The scholarship is a Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field.
Agbami scholarship offers a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation. The Agbami scholarship is available to undergraduates in accredited tertiary institution, studying the named courses all over the country.
Eligibility for Agbami Scholarship Awards 2018/2019
Below are the levels of study and courses/programmes that are eligible for the scholarship;
FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Medical Laboratory Science
Scholarship Application Process For 2018/19
Scholarship application for the 2018/2019 session is open to full-time undergraduates that are in their 100 or 200 level. E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the listed courses.
Documents you need to apply for Agbami Scholarship
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
How To Apply for Agbami Scholarship 2018/2019
Go to the application page – http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Upload a passport photograph with a white background
- Make sure you have not made any mistakes and click “Apply Now” to submit information.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6 , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN):
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Now, return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
You will be sent an email that your application was successful. You should now return to the application website to download your verification profile. Log in to your profile and download your verification profile.
Agbami Scholarship Application Closing Date
All applications for the scholarship must be submitted before the set deadline of 28th August, 2018.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.