Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana admission lists (ND and HND) for 2019/2020 academic session are out. The released Unwana Poly admission list is the first batch for both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana will see their names on the list. To confirm if you have been offered admission, confirm your Unwana Poly admission status by following the steps outlined below:
How To Check Akanu Ibiam Poly. Uwanna Admission List 2019/2020 (ND & HND, 1st Batch)
Checking Unwana Poly ND and HND admission list is not as straightforward as for other schools,
- Visit Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal @ http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Admitted? Then head to accept or decline the UNWANA POLY admission. See how to accept/reject admission on JAMB CAPS.
That is how to check your admission status to confirm if your name is on the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma first batch admission list of Akanu Ibiam Poly, Uwanna.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.