Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The AuchiPoly Post-UTME cut-off marks (departmental) for 2018/2019 academic session have also been released. Below you will find information on how to apply for the Auchi Poly Post-UTME screening.
LATEST UPDATE: Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements Out
The general AuchiPoly cut-off mark for admission is 120 for 2017/2018 academic session. The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2017 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How To Apply For AuchiPoly Post-UTME Screening for 2018/2019 Admission Exercise
To apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME/Admission Screening exercise for the academic session;
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Exam Dates:
The schedule of the screening released indicates Examination Dates as : 31st July – 2nd August 2018.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019