Auchi Polytechnic cut-off marks (departmental) for 2018/2019 admission exercise has been announced. The management of the school released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2018/2019 academic session when announcing the commencement of registration for 2018/19 AuchiPoly Post-UTME screening.
NOTE: 2019/2020 Cut-off Point not yet out. The mark below is the one used for 2018/2019 admission. That should give you an idea what it looks like. We will give you an update when the school releases the marks. Subscribe to updates so we can inform you.
All candidates who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2018 UTME are qualified for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Apart from choosing Auchi Polytechnic in JAMB UTME, all candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and get a minimum score of 120. Therefore, Auchi Poly’s admission cut-off mark is 120 for the 2018/2019 academic session.
That is the general cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off marks will be releases soon. This will obviously change for each department since 100 was used as admission cut-off mark last year. Below are the AuchiPoly departmental cut-off marks used last session:
Auchi Polytechnic Departmental Cut-off Marks Used for 2017/2018 Academic Session
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
Other eligibility criteria are available in the article detailing the Post-UTME screening application process. If you have not applied for the screening exercise, click on the link below to get started
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.