Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022 [Departmental]
Auchi Polytechnic cut-off marks (departmental) for 2020/2021 admission exercise has been announced. The management of the school released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session when announcing the commencement of registration for AuchiPoly Post-UTME screening.
All candidates who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME are qualified for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark
Apart from choosing Auchi Polytechnic in JAMB UTME, all candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and get a minimum score of 120. Therefore, Auchi Poly’s admission cut-off mark is 120 for the 2019/2020 academic session.
That is the general cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off marks will be releases soon. This will obviously change for each department since 100 was used as admission cut-off mark last year. Below are the AuchiPoly departmental cut-off marks used last session:
Auchi Polytechnic Departmental Cut-off Marks Used for 2020/2021 Academic Session
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
Other eligibility criteria are available in the article detailing the Post-UTME screening application process. If you have not applied for the screening exercise, click on the link below to get started
APPLY HERE: Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form | Apply!
We wish you the very best with your application!!!