Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission is not yet out. The one you will find below is for the 2019/2020 admission exercise. We will give you an update when AUCHIPOLY announces the cut-off mark for 2020/2021. The one below will give you an idea of what to expect in 2020/2021. Click here to Subscribe to NGScholars on Facebook so you can get the information when it comes out.
Auchi Polytechnic cut-off marks (departmental) for 2019/2020 admission exercise has been announced. The management of the school released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session when announcing the commencement of registration for 2018/19 AuchiPoly Post-UTME screening.
All candidates who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME are qualified for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Apart from choosing Auchi Polytechnic in JAMB UTME, all candidates must have taken the 2019 UTME and get a minimum score of 120. Therefore, Auchi Poly’s admission cut-off mark is 120 for the 2019/2020 academic session.
That is the general cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off marks will be releases soon. This will obviously change for each department since 100 was used as admission cut-off mark last year. Below are the AuchiPoly departmental cut-off marks used last session:
Auchi Polytechnic Departmental Cut-off Marks Used for 2019/2020 Academic Session
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
Other eligibility criteria are available in the article detailing the Post-UTME screening application process. If you have not applied for the screening exercise, click on the link below to get started
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.